Future-focused backup solutions protect today’s investment
With the explosion in consumer cloud storage solutions and mobile computing, more and more sensitive computing data resides in siloes outside the data centre. This loss of visibility and control introduces new threats to data, forcing organisations to rethink how they manage business continuity and information governance.
That’s according to Jonathan Kropf, CEO of Tarsus Cloud On Demand which, through their current partnership with Druva, offers a converged data protection and backup solution that’s highly acclaimed by Gartner.
“Through our partnership with Druva, which is already over four years old, we are able to offer our channel partners and enterprise customers a solution that centralises the management, protection and backup of dispersed data,” says Kropf. “Druva puts control back in IT’s hands with integrated tools for protecting and governing data across multiple operating systems, networks, and devices while providing a seamless end user experience.”
Druva’s data protection solutions protect businesses’ critical information wherever it resides and help discover it for legal, regulatory and compliance needs. The Druva inSync solution offers a single dashboard for data availability and information governance, dramatically reducing the risk, effort and cost of managing dispersed data.
Benefits of the solution include the following:
• Centralised administration enables IT to manage all aspects of backup for all devices.
• Automated installation and integrated mass deployment allow rollout without user involvement.
• Global policies, alerts, and reports give IT full data visibility with the ability to easily configure and monitor backups and restores.
• Druva’s global deduplication technology delivers high-speed, lightweight backups, saving up to 80% on storage and bandwidth.
• The solution delivers a unified data governance and availability solution for corporate-issued devices or BYOD.
• Personal Backup preserves personal settings for easy managed OS migration or device re-provisioning.
• Automated time-indexed snapshot backups of data can minimise the impact of ransomware on an organisation.
• The solution runs silently and delivers immediate data access to maximise productivity, with no disruption to the end-user.
“With Druva, organisations can quickly recover their data if a device is lost, stolen or infected by malware,” says Kropf. “We believe ICT resellers that are proactive about helping clients to move the cloud can create new revenue streams for themselves and position their businesses for the future.”
Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organisations with over 50 PB (petabytes) of data under management. It offers a cloud-based data backup and protection solution that centralises recoverability, continuity and governance for the 40% of corporate data that now resides beyond the data centre on end-user devices and in the cloud.